Great news, San Antonio Tourist familia! I’ve been asked to write a book of “100 Things to Do in San Antonio Before You Die” to be published in the spring of 2016 by Reedy Press. In addition to the 100 things, I’ll be offering various itineraries, north/south/east/west must-sees, and a Top 10 list of things to experience in the Alamo City.
Since San Antonio is filled with so much fabulousness, it’s difficult to choose just 10. (That’s why I cheated a little on the double/triple entries below. Perdóname. Think of them as either/or options, even though I recommend ALL of them.)
What do you think of this list? Please leave a comment below with what you believe should be included in the Top 10. ¡Gracias!
- Breakfast Tacos
- The Alamo
- Christmas lights on the River Walk
- McNay Art Museum/San Antonio Museum of Art
- Mission Reach
- Bombasta Barrio Big Band/Tobin Center for the Performing Arts
- Sunken Gardens/Brackenridge Park/San Antonio Zoo and Aquarium
- San Antonio Botanical Garden
- San Fernando Cathedral
- Taco Cabana Happy Hour/Tower of the Americas’ Happy Hour
For even more ideas of fun things to do and see in San Antonio, visit Barnes & Noble, The Twig, Whole Foods, Half Price Books on Broadway, Costco, Sam’s and Hudson News to purchase “100 Things To Do in San Antonio Before You Die” by yours truly.